Accredited Brow Lamination Course - £160.00
What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is a beauty treatment designed to shape and style eyebrow hairs to create a more polished and defined look. It involves the use of a specialized brow lamination solution, which typically contains chemicals like keratin and other ingredients, to straighten and set the eyebrow hairs in place. The process usually includes the following steps:
- Cleansing: The technician starts by cleaning the eyebrow area to remove any makeup, oils, or debris.
- Application of the lamination solution: The lamination solution is applied to the eyebrow hairs, and they are combed and brushed into the desired shape. This solution helps to soften and straighten the hairs.
- Shaping: The technician shapes the eyebrows according to the client’s preferences, creating an arch or a flatter appearance, depending on the desired look.
- Setting: After shaping, a neutralizer is applied to set the eyebrow hairs in their new position. This step helps to maintain the desired shape and style.
- Tinting (optional): Some brow lamination treatments may include brow tinting to darken the brows for a more defined look.
- Finishing touches: The technician may trim and groom the brows as needed to achieve the final desired look.
The overall effect of brow lamination is to give the eyebrows a fuller and more structured appearance. It can make sparse eyebrows appear thicker and more uniform. Brow lamination results typically last for several weeks, although the exact duration can vary depending on individual hair growth and care.
Brow lamination should be performed by a trained and experienced technician to ensure safe and effective results. It’s essential to consider potential allergies or sensitivities to the products used in the treatment and to discuss your preferences and expectations with the technician before the procedure.
Yes this course is fully accredited by ABT allowing you to obtain insurance.
Yes you receive your certificate on the training day, after you have practised on a model.
No you do not need to bring a model with you on the training day.
You will be practising on each other, however if you are the only one on the course date we will arrange a model for you. Or if you do not want the treatment done please let us know so we can arrange a model.
Yes this course is fully accredited by ABT allowing you to obtain insurance and start working with the public.
No you do not need to bring anything with you on the training day. We provide the equipment needed, printed manuals and light snacks.
We will cover the best and cheapest products to use on the training day.
To book this course please click on a date and proceed to checkout.
You do not need to be qualified in beauty to complete this course.
This course is perfect to expand your treatment list if you already work in the industry or if you are looking to start offering beauty treatments.
You will learn about and complete practical work and assessment to achieve the safe application of Brow Lamination and Brow Tinting.
- Industry regulations
- Client care/consultation
- Contra-indications and precautions
- Application of brow lamination products
- Further treatment advice
- Promotion of this exciting treatment
- Practical demonstration
- Practice sessions
- Health and Safety
In the morning we go through the training manual, so you understand the theory side of the treatment. Contraindications, consultation forms etc.
We then break for lunch (which we provide all refreshments).
In the afternoon the students practice the practical side of the treatment.
As soon as you purchase the course you will be given access to the online portal. You do not need to do anything as it is all covered on the training day. However it includes:
- Training manual
You can also email the tutor with any questions or help after the training day.
Why choose Pampering Angels?
Our tutors are experienced and fully qualified in all courses they teach.
20 Years Experience.
Students are provided with high quality study materials on the day.
All of our courses are accredited allowing you to obtain insurance.
Join our Facebook group for fortnightly live question and answer videos.