The main benefit of the volume technique is that, it has made it possible to give full, voluminous sets of lashes even if you have sparse, fine lashes naturally. Compared to classic extensions, the finish is much softer, fluffier, and multi-dimensional. Due to the light weight of the extensions, it has been known to last longer than classic extensions on some clients.
We will teach you everything you need to know about applying individual eyelash extensions including:
- Anatomy of the eye
- Health and Safety
- Equipment needed for the treatment including different types of lashes
- How to set up ready to start a set of lashes.
- Demonstration on how to apply Eyelash extensions
- Students practise
- Demonstration on how to remove Eyelash Extensions.
- Information on obtaining insurance
- Advice on advertising.
After the training course day you are required to complete 5 case studies, which should be emailed in for feedback. You will not receive certification until the case studies have been completed.
Your certificate will be sent out 1st class post allowing you to obtain insurance and start working with the public.
Kits are available to purchase on the day.
1-1 Training is available, please contact us for more information.
There are no reviews yet.