No pre-requirements needed to take this course.
3 Case studies of before and after photos need to be emailed over for feedback and to receive your certificate.
The lash lift takes approximately 45 mins to apply and can last for 6-8 weeks. Its similar to the eyelash perm but with much improved results. The lash lift system uses a silicon shield (rather than old fashioned perm rods) and each natural lash is lifted individually from the root giving the appearance of lift and volume to the eyelashes. The gentle lifting solution means that there is no risk of any long term side effects to the lashes or their roots. It is a very safe treatment. The lashes remain lifted even when wet and will lash for approximately 6-8 weeks.
What equipment will I need?
- Perming Lotion
- Setting/fixing Lotion
- Nourishing Lotion
- Silicone Shields – small, medium and large
- Lash¬†Lifting Tool
- Mascara wands
- Under eye pads
Best place to buy equipment.
There are many good products out on the market for¬†Lash¬†lifting.
We have branded our own kit.
- This semi perm will make your eyes pop out and look more significant and beautiful without makeup with the use of this kit set.
- Our Eyelashes work its magic without stress, and it is gentle and effective, it nourishes and cares for your lashes which result in healthier Eyelashes.
- Quick and lasting: get a seductive looking Eyelashes in only 20 to 30 minutes which will keep curled for up to a month with the use of our eyelashes perm kit
- Economical: one set can be used on 15 to 20 people, and if you get it for personal use it can last for more than one year
What does the kit include:
- 1 bottle of 5ml perm lotion
- 1 bottle of 5ml fixing lotion
- 1 bottle of 5ml cleanser lotion
- 1 bottle of 5ml Nourishing lotion.
- 1 bottle of perm glue
- 5 pairs perm pads (SS,S,M, L, LL size side)
- 3 pcs cleaning plastic Y brush
- 5pcs¬† under eye pads
- 5 pcs mascara brush and 10 pcs microbrush.
Thick lashes 5- 7 minutes
Thin lashes 4-5 minutes.
Enough to do 15-20 lash lift treatments.¬†
Are your courses insurable and accredited?
How do I access my course once I’ve purchased it?
- Login (which is on the top right hand side) using your email address
- Please check your spam folder for your password.
- At the top of the menu bar you will see student access.
- Click on student access and the Online course.
- This will load everything up for you.
- We do have screenshots on our FAQ page to help you.